Sample Social Media Posts
- Are you ready to be a part of #ILGive? It’s a day to celebrate all the good happening in communities across IL!
- November 28 is a day for everyone to give as good as it gets https://www.ilgive.com #ILGive for #GivingTuesday
- We’re supporting #ILGive for #GivingTuesday! Help us show that our community is full of generosity! https://www.ilgive.com
- Looking for a good cause to support for #GivingTuesday? Visit https://www.ilgive.com to search 900+ nonprofits and GIVE!
- A little can go a long way when we get together and give together on November 28 for #ILGive! Join the movement!
- I’ll give because [CAUSE] matters. INSERT LINK TO VIDEO
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Save the date: #ILGive is November 28! You can be part of the celebration by giving to your favorite nonprofit. Visit www.ilgive.com to find out more.
- Giving back means a bit more when it happens close to home. Visit https://www.ILgive.com to search from over 900 unique, local nonprofits. #ILGive for #GivingTuesday is your chance to help communities and causes you care about.
- Throughout Illinois, nonprofits work tirelessly to make a difference in our communities. This Tuesday, find a nonprofit working on a cause that matters to you, via ILGive.com, and give!
- I’ll give for Giving Tuesday. Won’t you? Visit www.ilgive.com and get connected with one of over 800 Illinois nonprofits. #ILGive
- There is no day more connected with saving money than Black Friday. Millions of shoppers save billions of dollars each year. What if we could use those savings to make a difference in communities across Illinois? On #ILGive for Giving Tuesday, we can do just that. https://www.ilgive.com